Hanging it all out there for the taking. Getting rid of mostly trash, but an occasional diamond in the rough may you find.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

They Freakin' Blow

Jessica and Ashlee (with that super cute double e) blow. So does their blowriffic dad. I must say, I was partial to Newlyweds. It amused me. Mildly. Tennis prowess aside, the Williams sisters bite, too. Hmm, who else? Jessica Alba blows because she makes a mockery of acting. She's not alone. I'm aware that there are a million super hot talent-free girls and guys out there and they all blow too. In fact, anyone who just wants to be famous for the sake of being famous blows. They deserve the tabloid crap and all the pictures.
Who blows worse, people who act super entitled and obnoxious, but don't realize it because they were raised that way? Or, people who act super entitled and obnoxious, and are totally aware they are doing so, but they don't care?

I blow too because I'm bothering to write about this shit. (And I'm late with my super step mom's bday.)
It's just that I have this knot in my back and I'm thinking if I vent about things that blow, it might lessen the tension. Oh, my back blows too.

I just heard that Mr. and Mrs. Smith blows. Incidentally, Jolie and Pitt are blowing hard (don't go THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) these days too.

This lawyer I dealt with today blows. So does her last name. I won't say it.

This CTA hag at the Blue Line Western Stop blows.

This skank that made my husband lose his lid to his travel mug on the train last night blows.

That other skank on the train this morning that nailed me in the stomach/hip bone (fucking ouch) with what I'm assuming is a bowling trophy in her bag blows.

Our elevators really blow.

Gwen Stefani's new "fashion" line blows.

The fact that Gwen Stefani's new "fashion" line blows, blows.

Monica said it was windy at lunch today. That blows.

Puns blow.

I'm done. Blowhard.

2 Comments:

Blogger mars said...

Bowling trophy, or BLOWling trophy?

In any event, I liked this: "who just wants to be famous for the sake of being famous blows" however, no one would ever cop to that. If they did, I don't know whether to fear their self-absorption or applausd their self awareness (see last sentence in that paragraph re: entitlement).

I often wonder if I want to be famous for the sake of being famous, but then I either talk myself into believing or remember that it actually is because I want to share my gifts in a manner that our entertainment obsessed society will see as valuable and worth merit. No one really ever gives a shit about corporate lemmings. But then we're back to fame for fame's sake, except for one minor difference. I don't care if I'm famous, but I want my creations to be. I guess in that case, if all else fails, I'll bitterly live through our children.

Love you baby!

2:41 PM

 
Blogger Vegas said...

Llamas also blow....tune into my blog by the end of the week for that story kids.

also, i think i've figured it out. if you are going to TRY and be famous just for the sake of being famous it's never gonna work. sort of like setting out to write a pulitzer prize winning book. can't happen. it's a catch-22. if you're trying you can't make it happen but if it happens, it's probably cause you weren't even trying.
which sort of blows because how are you supposed to live with intentions in your life it having intentions is what thwarts you?

And yeah, I said thwart.

12:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home